Download Solid Explorer File Manager MOD APK For Android Latest version free This file manager has a very nice user interface with interesting effects. With a really nice file manager, you can manage all information in different parts of your device in a simple and professional environment.
Fewer file browsers are found that provide users with two separate panels for browsing files, and on the other hand, a variety of drag and drop functions, create or compress zip files, and connect to servers and hosts via F. TP, the cloud manager for managing files in cloud services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, Copy, and … you will undoubtedly eliminate the need to have a unique file browser.
Explore your device
Solid Explorer lets you navigate to files stored on your device and automatically organizes them into collections. You can view, delete, move, rename or share any files. It also allows you to quickly find the files you need through indexed search with filters.
Keep your files safe
Solid Explorer can protect selected files with strong AES encryption and put them in a secure folder, which contents are unreadable for other apps. The file manager will ask for password or fingerprint confirmation when you browse the folder. Even if you uninstall Solid Explorer, the files stay on your device and are still protected.
Although this file manager doesn’t feature a dedicated storage analyzer, you can find out which files take up most of space by going to folder properties of internal storage or SD card. You will find the information about the percentage of space each folder takes and the list of biggest files. You can also use search with a file size filter.
Organize remote files
Solid Explorer supports major network protocols and cloud providers to let you organize multiple remote file locations in one place. You can easily transfer files between cloud locations/servers just by dragging them from one panel to another.
features Solid Explorer File Manager APK:
* Files management – main storage, SD card, USB OTG
* Cloud storage – easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega*
* NAS – support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
* File encryption – password and fingerprint protection
* Archives – support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR files
* Root explorer – browse system files if your device is rooted
* Indexed search – quickly find files on your device
* Analyze storage – manage files taking too much space on your device
* Organized collections – files categorized in Downloads, Recent,Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
* Internal image viewer, music player and text editor – for easier browsing on remote storages
* Batch rename – with support for naming patterns
* FTP Server – for accessing your local files from PC
* Themes and icon sets – rich customization options